Thursday, July 24, 2008

Going out of town... again.

It seems like we just returned from our fabulous weekend in the mountains, and I am repacking my bags for a mommy-only trip to Ashland, OR. Every summer all the girls on my mom's side of the family rent a house up there and spend the weekend sitting around talking and sewing, walking in the park, browsing the shops, and attending Shakespeare plays. It is WONDERFUL! Brett and Moses are taking advantage of my absence by going on a "boys only" camping trip with some friends. It's probably just as well that they've left me out, since sleeping on the ground at 20 weeks pregnant doesn't sound too appealing to me! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and once I return I promise to be better about updating my blog (and posting new items in my shop!).

1 comment:

Jen Mc. said...

Have a FABULOUS time!!!! (Of course you will- it's Oregon!)