Sunday, January 15, 2012

Growing up



Turns out I made a few bibs before Christmas and completely forgot to take pictures of them and list them in the shop. Silly me. They are there now, waiting for new homes. This astronaut one makes me smile - I love the retro feel of this Michael Miller fabric. I've been working in "the studio" (you know I'm talking about my kitchen table when I say that...) on some prototypes of new products, which is super exciting! When I started Junie None Designs I was in the baby phase of life, what was wonderful and necessitated lots of bibs and little blankets and things like that, which is why I was so drawn to making and selling them. Now I am easing into more of a "big boy" phase of life, and am hoping to start selling some things that are useful for what we are doing these days. Of course I won't stop making quilts and bibs - just hoping to add some new stuff to the mix. I'll keep you updated. And now I'm off to take my nap - a luxury that I reserve for
Sunday afternoons.

1 comment:

Jen Mc. said...

Oooh, can't wait to see the new listings!!!!! :)