Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Play Mat

I listed this patchwork play mat in the shop last night. I love making these because I can totally indulge my love for off-beat color and pattern combinations. I have a LOT more things in the works for the shop, but I'm still learning how to balance making new things with filling custom orders AND with restocking items that have sold. I usually use the weekend to get a lot of sewing done, so we'll see if I manage to finish the two quilts that have been in the works. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

These are so cool...if we ever have another baby...?

Have a great weekend!

I need to learn how to sew and make my son cute and comfy clothes...maybe my mom will help me!

Mandi said...

Ooh I love it, it's fun and colorful!

malevolent-mimi said...

How awesome!
If only I knew how to sew.
You make me want to learn!
But I am just getting my feet wet with about 2 or 3 other crafts right now, I couldn't possibly take on yet another.

Great work as usual!
♥MD