Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Lovely Start to the Week

The last two days have been such a nice combination of playing outside in the sunshine and finishing up projects... Look at this beautiful mosiac we found at a park yesterday.

And this is my pincusion (from Herbst Handmade), which I adore - just makes you want to create something, doesn't it?
And since this post is random already, I will share with you my son's latest hilarious comment. As I was getting him ready for bed this evening, he looked up to the ceiling and gleefully exclaimed "Thank you God, for putting my head on me!" Well, amen to that. :)

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

ha, ha! out of the mouths of babes!

Jen Mc. said...

I LOVE THE CUSTOM BAGS!!! Thank you soooo much! And yes, this is a fabulously classic quote! :)

Lauren said...

Very sweet! I love those colors.