Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow - I can't believe the last time I posted here was in July!!! Nothing bad happened to me (thanks to those of you who asked). We just "lost" our internet connection, and it is apparently much more difficult than the commercials make it sound to provide internet access to those of us living in the boonies. I have missed this blog, and the blogs I have come to love reading daily. I will say, though, that having no internet connection did make me much more productive on several other fronts - housework being one of them, and napping being the other. :)

I'm looking forward to listing many new items in the shop over the next few weeks - I have been sewing, although that is slowing down a bit as I reach the HUGE phase of pregnancy. Happily, life as a pregnant lady with an almost-3-year-old has provided me with many blog-worthy moments over the last few months, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with you. However, nap time calls, so for now I'll just leave you with this picture of the latest quilt in my shop.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray! I was worried about you.

emgray said...

Welcome back! I'm glad all is well and look forward to seeing your new items. I love the fall colors in the photo. Table runner?