Friday, December 26, 2008

Finally!

This little quilt has been waiting to be posted in the shop for a LONG time. Today I managed to sneak a few minutes to photograph it and get it up on etsy. Pretty cute. We also somehow found a home for all the new toys that made it into our house over the last week. Between Moses' birthday and Christmas, the number of battery operated items we live with doubled. Pretty scary when you have 4 people living in an 800 square foot house! I hope you all had as lovely a Christmas as I did!

2 comments:

emgray said...

This is gorgeous! I was interested in getting it as a gift and see that it is already SOLD OUT! Yeah for you!

Suzanne said...

That quilt is beautiful. I took a browse through your store... man, you are one talented chick! So much cute stuff! When I make up my mind, I'm ordering something. Your stuff is beautiful.