Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oops

Well, I was ahead of the game yesterday - dinner was waiting to go into the oven, the kitchen was clean, and I was sure that, for once, I wouldn't be rushing around like crazy at 5 pm. But then this happened. No, it wasn't an earthquake. Sadly, the pantry already looked like that, except for the Honey Nut Cheerios sprinkled over everything. Everything.

Ug. Of course the first thing I did after accidentally dumping the box was run for my camera, solidifying the fact in my husband's mind that I am a complete lunatic. But then I cleaned it all up and was, of course, running around like crazy at 5 pm. Oh well. Up side: the pantry is now clean. Down side: no more Honey Nut Cheerios. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm...maybe I should spill my oatmeal so I would clean my pantry! you take the best pictures and have a wonderful sense of humor! I think I would have cried in there somewhere!Hugs,Liz