Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Bedding

I finally finished this project I've been working on and I couldn't be more pleased! A very sweet customer trusted me enough to make her a crib set (bumpers and a matching quilt) even though I had never made crib bumpers before. I love how they turned out - I even made piping and attached it with no mess-ups! The internet is so great - you can search for pretty much anything and learn to do it right at your computer.

She chose the fabric - they are designing their new baby boy's room to look like a "lodge" and she wanted blues and reds. Pretty darn cute. Not sure if Junie None will be offering a range of crib bumpers in the future... these things are pretty time consuming to make! But it's nice to know I can do it if asked again.

2 comments:

Kayteedids Couture said...

I just finished my first crib bumpers too!! But you're so much braver than I was, I skipped the piping! Your quilts are amazing!!

Pamela said...

adorable!