Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Bibs

A dear friend of mine is having her first baby soon, and I made these bibs for her. As usual, these were hard to part with, even though I no longer have any bib-wearers in the house. Isn't this bike print adorable? I love it.

I know I've said it before, but I am definitely working to get bibs back in the shop soon. I'll be switching to a velcro closure rather than snaps because of all the new laws about putting metal on kids items (even though I use strictly lead-free snaps, the documentation involved makes it easier to just make the switch). Once I make that adjustment and get special tags made up, you too can put a Junie None bib on your baby.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

:) Can't wait

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bibs....I will be sure to send you pics of him wearing them :) Thank you, Heather!