Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bright Modern Patches



Here is the quilt I just listed in the shop - finally a day sunny enough to take pictures! (Things have been very dreary and wet here in CA, for those of you living in the rest of the country...) I pieced this little lovely thing together using only scraps from previous projects. I love that fabrics don't have to really match, just have the same feel. Anyhow, I finally finished it up and I adore it - definitely glad I incorporated so much white. I've been wanting to make something out of tiny squares and it was worth all the work. Hopefully this finds a fun happy home to live in... before I decide to keep it!


3 comments:

JenPiccotti said...

It's beautiful! I absolutely love how it turned out. It's so bright and cheery!

Jen Mc. said...

Ooh, that is SO beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! you did a super job!
Liz