Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tea Cup Bracelets



I've been admiring these tea cup bracelets for a while now. Isn't this the most adorable idea? They make all kinds of different bracelets, and you can even send them your very own special tea cup and they will make it into a bracelet for you. My mom had a wonderful collection of tea cups, and this seems like a great way to modernize a little bit of it so I can use it on a more daily basis.

As you can tell, summer means less blogging for me, though I've always been a bit sporadic at best, so maybe you haven't noticed? Anyhow, I'm going to try to pop in with updates here and there. I have some fun new fabric to play around with, have been experimenting a bit with hand quilting, and trying a lot of new recipes. Hopefully I'll remember to get out my camera and document some of my summer adventures for you. Now time to dust off the slip-n-slide!

1 comment:

Jen Mc. said...

What a precious idea!