Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Find - Loops Designs

I am SO excited about this featured etsyian - today I present to you the shop that made me a jewelry person: Loops Designs. I was always the girl who wore the same little hoops every day until I happened upon Sarah Dibble's shop, and now I'm buying earrings like crazy. Everything in her shop is totally unique, gorgeous, and well-made. I also love her jewelry because it can be worn with just about everything and is SO comfortable (She also has a line of wedding and formal jewelry over at Twizzle Designs.).

These are the earrings I wear almost every day - the Serpent silver earrings - so cool!


And check these out - they can be worn with or without the stone on them, so it is like getting two pair in one. I've bought these for several of my friends and they all love them.



And there are TONS more choices at Loops Designs, not to mention necklaces, gold, copper, and even large gauge earrings. Check it out and have fun!









1 comment:

Lauren said...

What cool designs (great photos, as well!)! I will have to check them out.