Friday, May 2, 2008

Back... Sort of...

Man, you would think getting a new computer would be easy. Just go to the store, right? But with everything that's been going on around here that has seemed like a large task. We currently have a mess of laptop-hooked-to-still-functioning-computer-parts situation on the desk, which I'm using to make this post. I also have no picture uploading software, which has been driving me crazy! BUT Brett and Moses are at the "computer store" right now getting a new computer, so soon I should be back up and running.


Anyways, I realized it's May and time to announce the winner of April's giveaway. (You thought I forgot, didn't you?) The winner is Amy Q. of the fabulous Bandamy - and this couldn't be any more perfect because she and her husband just found out that they're expecting a boy in August. Congrats Amy! (I PROMISE these drawings are random :)) Above you can see one of the amazing purses she sells in her shop - I've seen these in person and they are even more fabulous than they look here.
As for future blogging, I will be back soon, though I can't promise when or with what regularity. With a busy 2 1/2 year old, a house for sale, summer just around the corner, and a bunch of other things "in the works," I'm going to be figuring out how to fit this in. But I will be back, and soon on a shiny new computer!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I missed you!!!

Super cute purse.

Have fun with your shiny new computer...such a pain, huh?

Amy Q. said...

woohoooo, yay me!!! looking forward to you being back "online."

pam said...

Glad to hear your ok. So, are you coming over to the mac side? Did you know they run windows stuff now? We just made the switch in December and life (as it pertains to my computer anyway) is GOOD! We miss you on Wednesdays! I'm ready to take you up on your offer for some peace and quiet in the beautiful place soon!!!

Much love from down the hill!

matteopotato said...

I miss your blogging but I understand. I can't believe I'm admitting this but I had to read it three times before I figured out that Amy just found out she's having a BOY, not that she just found out she's having a baby. So, congratulations! Shoot, I'd give my right arm to skip the first 6 months (or at least the first 4 months) of pregnancy. But I digress...