Thursday, June 4, 2009

Congratulations Michael!

Last weekend my youngest brother graduated from high school. How weird! I was nine when he was born and totally remember giving him bottles, putting him to bed with silly songs I would make up ... He was the person I practiced on before having my own kids, and now he's a man. Sheesh.
It was a fun day and we are all super proud of him. His graduation was the unofficial kick-off of a very socially busy summer for us - lots of weddings, bridal showers, and birthday parties to go to. I'm definitely looking forward to lots of fun times with great people.

***Note to self: It is not advisable to wear a strapless dress to ANY event during which you will be holding a wiggly baby. Enough said.

1 comment:

Amy Q. said...

I would totally wear a strapless dress if I looked as gorgeous as you, regardless of the wiggly baby!