Thursday, May 5, 2011

Color-In Books



Remember my post about the painting my sister-in-law made with Moses? Now your kids can paint with Cindy too! Well, not with her, but they can color or paint some of her super cute illustrations: she's come out with a "Color In Book!" Every picture in this book is super cute and my favorite part about it is that the pages are made of thick sturdy paper that stands up perfectly to water colors or other paint. I get so frustrated when Moses and I color in his dollar-store coloring books and the ink bleeds through the page (or next several pages), making the pictures on the other side invisible and unusable. These pages are meant to be removed and displayed after they've been colored. Wouldn't one of these make a great gift? Cindy is so talented and has such a fun kid-friendly style. I'm planning on getting several of these for my boys. Hop on over to her shop to check it out (along with all her other beautiful work!).

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Heather!!!

p.s. Your appreciation of thick paper has encouraged me. I was just about to kill the printer for wasting so many thick papers and switch to something thinner. But you have made good points. I will stay with thick, and offer other options in the future. And I'll let the printer live. (It's our only one.)

Suzanne said...

Holy cuteness!