Friday, February 13, 2009

A Productive Day!

Ah - it feels so nice to get more than the necessary things done in a day. Today I not only managed to keep us all alive, but I got a few other things done as well. I quilted most of the coasters I've been working on - above is my new favorite fabric combination. Turquoise and red! So cheery.
I also found an empty space (this is a HUGE treasure in an 800 square-foot house!) which I managed to organize a bit. Now my unfinished projects have a place to live other than the back of the couch.
And I finished up a custom order - it was small, but it sure felt good to get it done! Now it's time to get to work on Valentine's Day... I don't have huge plans, but I'd like to do something special for my boys. Hopefully I remember to take pictures and show you how it turns out. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

No comments: