Sunday, July 12, 2009

A day not to be repeated

This is Moses' new shirt. It says "San Francisco," but what it should say is "I survived almost pooping my pants in the Krispy Kreme parking lot, watching a car burst into flames on the Bay Bridge, listening to my mom curse while driving lost through the city, projectile vomiting all over myself and the back seat of the car, sitting covered in said vomit until it dried out due to a lack of parking spaces, watching my dad try to jerry-rig a parking meter with the car keys, and nearly witnessing the deaths of several elderly asian women, and all I got was this stupid shirt."
Thank the Lord I live on a farm.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I love his innocent expression while Daddy wipes the backseat clean! I'm glad you survived the trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Heather, I am dying laughing over here. I can't wait to hear the whole story- I hope it wasn't too bad! Puke in the car and driving in the city are also on the bottom of my list of favorite things to deal with too- I can't imagine them combined. We have to have those days so we have something to look back on and laugh at, right?
Karen

Jen Mc. said...

Still giggling! And this episode gave us a funny story to tell today at lunch w/ daddy... :)

Jess said...

Well, your horrid day gave us lots to laugh about! Thanks for sharing, I'm glad those days aren't only reserved for me!! :)

emgray said...

Good times! Good times!!

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying. Because you should TOTALLY embroider a shirt that says that.

You know you can do it.

(sorry your day sucked, though)