Monday, April 12, 2010

Twitterpated

I just love spring! Everything is blooming and green and lovely. The colors outside are breathtaking!
For the first time I noticed how beautiful the lichen is that grows on the old fence posts and rocks along the driveway. What great colors!


And, of course, my boys love the spring too. More time outside, less time getting bundled up. (Of course, right now it is pouring down rain outside, but the sun will be back soon enough.) It's nice to have a healthy baby again and feel like life has returned to normal. I have a tray full of sprouts waiting to be transfered to the garden and a huge pile of sewing projects in the works, so I'm excited about what the next few weeks will bring. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Aron said...

great photo of the lichen!