Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Things from my Favorites

I don't have anything earth shattering to blog about today, but here are a few good links for you:

1. Great post on how to get your child to read from Scribbit.

2. Wonderful idea from Design Mom - and it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, right?

3. IceKubi - my new favorite shop to browse through as I think about redecorating my house. I'm trying to decide which one to buy!

4. If you're looking for a quick fun sewing project, try these. On my "some day" list of things to do.

Tomorrow we're off to Twain Harte for some good old fashioned fun in the snow. Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to share with you!

P.S. The picture is of the latest addition to my shop - a security blanket made from the sweetest vintage fabric! Little girls have all the luck...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the links... I was in a browsing funk, bored and thinking that I'd seen the whole internet (ever feel that way?). Now I have some new sites to see. Thanks!