Friday, December 16, 2011

"I didn't like frowing up in mine bed."



Neither did I, Titus. Neither did I. I've resisted the urge to post a picture of the piles of used kleenex, laundry, dirty dishes, and empty Tylenol bottles, and opted for a picture of what we will look like again soon. In the mean time, I am trying to reclaim the week before Christmas and day before my son's birthday party with some modicum of grace. I'm at that irritating phase of recovery where my body tells me I need to eat something but my stomach says "that was a bad idea." The little guys are running around happily again, though, which does my heart good. I have so many Christmas gifts left to make that it is stressing me out - I have to keep telling myself that I could actually BUY something if I run out of time. Perish the thought! I mean, it would be a crime for this huge pile of Altoid tins to go unpainted... Blessed Brett has picked up as much slack as he has time to and made teacher gifts with Moses last night. Such a sweet man - I would kiss him if I wasn't worried about making him sick (hmm... I wonder when he'll turn up with this bug?) Anyhow, it is good to be back in action, even if it is only at 70%.

No comments: