Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Quilt Day

I love this quilt, partly because I used Momo's "Wonderland" fabrics in it, (and they are possibly my favorite fabrics EVER) and partly because of all the vintage fabrics I was able to integrate into it as well. Modern and vintage together just look so cool. This blanket is newly listed in the shop, thanks to a little break in the clouds today. I managed to throw on my boots and run through the mud, rig up a clothes line, pin up the quilt and snap a few shots before the boys woke up from their naps or the sun went back into hiding.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow Heather, this has to be the MOST beautiful quilt I've ever seen! You really have an eye for color.

Jen Mc. said...

My gosh, this is a work of art! You are using your powers for good! :)